Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi All,

I found this forum while searching through google for a solution to one of the commonly seen issue in our country i.e."Delay in receiving the new Passport from the Passport office beyond specified norm".

I am ecstatic to be a member of RTIIndia.org. I am glad that our country has some enthusiasts who still hope to see our country free from corruption and I am one amongst you all. RTI as you all know is one excellent tool which can help us in achieving the goal of having responsive administration thereby checking corruption. I will do my best to help others here while seeking every possible guidance from you all.

Thanks to everyone who are enabling such tools and processes to keep the spirit alive!!!

Thanks,
    Santosh

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi All

santosh,

Welcome to RTI India and hope that you can not only benefit from it but also share your experiences and knowledge with other members and guests.

Yes, most people start using RTI for mundane problems like Passport, PF/EPF, Ration Card, IT refund, etc. But as you will realise from various threads in this forum, there are many other issues where RTI can be successfully used.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Hi Santosh,welcome to the community.

4. Re: Hi All

Welcome Santosh to RTI India, we fully devote ourself to Right to Information. We do not participate in any campaign against corruption, though we let our community efforts go in furthering good governance.

Have a great time with us!

welcome to RTI India.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android