Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent For Pan Card

Urgent For Pan Card

Hi all
    one month back i have applied for an pan card in pondichery . after 10 days while i was checking online status of my pan card it was saying it is despatched thiru the courrier number and the courrier name
    but i was waiting the pan card courier was not reached me
    so i was keeping on track atlast i came to know the courrier boy has returned my pan card to the concern dept from where is was despatched the reason was wrong addresss
    but i am in the same house for the past 20 years and all my post are getting delever without any problem i dont know how the courrier has been returned
    the most important thing this the distance between the courier office and my house is less than 200 meters so i ask about the details that why my courier was return i didnt get proper reply from them after i am keeping on follwing where i applied and i have sent two three mails to the pan card deptment but still there is no response from them

can any one help me please what i do to get the pan card

thanking all in advance
    please help me

thanking you

2. Re: Urgent For Pan Card

Was your PAN Card dispatched by IT department, normally the PAN Card work has been outsourced by IT Department to Banks.

Re: Urgent For Pan Card

Yes my pan card was issued by IT dept and Despatched from IT dept
    and returned to IT dept

Mr Sureshsabapathy at present the work of PAN Card is being done UTITSL or NSDL. To whom you applied for PAN Card. I am in position to help to get your pan card please convey full details.

i have applied to NSDL

please help me

Mr Gupta

You may please send full details if possible soft copy of your application

Mr SN gupta
    i am getting problem by ataching the jpeg file could you help me or give me your mail address

thanking you
    Last edited by sureshsabapathy; 18-04-08 at 11:28 AM. Reason: attachment

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sureshsabapathy View Post
    Mr SN gupta
    i am getting problem by ataching the jpeg file could you help me or give me your mail address

thanking you
    jpeg size must be big. Just resize it.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast