Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Information About Registrar Of Co-op Hsg Society,mumbai,maharashtra

1. Re: Information About Registrar Of Co-op Hsg Society,mumbai,maharashtra

Hello Mr. Kashyap,
    Read your post and am wanting to know if you were successful in getting the guilty evicted from the society membership. I am going through the same problem in my society in H Wing of Gokul Vihar, Thakur Complex, Kandivli East, Mumbai, India. The Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary are all goondas and they have conficated my car parking and now the Chairman's eyes is on my flat which is adjacent to the studio flat he has bought on our floor. He lives on the top floor. The three are ruling the society and there are no rules, they make the rules, the society people all fear them. Just 2 days ago the Chairman hired goondas of a Local MLA and bashed my brother, pushed my old dad and mom on the floor and hurt my sister and my kids were shouting for help. I am really feeling helpless as I reside in New Zealand and they are taking advantage of this situation. How can I fight these people. I don't want to bow down to these people and sell my flat. I want to face them and get such hooligans evicted from the society. The Chairman also had the audacity to get the goondas to the police station when my brother and dad went to lodge the police complaint. Any advise from your side regarding your experience of dealing with such an issue will be helpful. I am due to arrive in Bombay end of Jan and want to start this battle of getting these hooligans evicted from their membership. Please advise. Regards Indira

2. Re: Information About Registrar Of Co-op Hsg Society,mumbai,maharashtra

Hi, have found this Link, where you can find the Name, Address, Information and complete details of all Registrars of Co-operative Housing Societies at chsguru.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123