Thread: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

1. Thumbs up Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

We are happy to announce new voluntary position opened at RTI India: 'Community Builder' (CBU), for those who can provide sociability, support, information, a sense of belonging, and social identity to RTI India and it's Members.

RTI India Community has strong characteristics of having a: distinctive focus on RTI, integration of content and communications, a valuing of member generated content, an openness to information & access.

We are looking for few enthusiastic Members who are supportive of all RTI India members, accepts individual styles of members and fills in gaps when/where needed in order to sustain itself and for the good of the whole of RTI India Community. To know what we expect from CBU's, Duties and Terms kindly visit this page!

The methodology to join as CBU is simple:

1. You visit User Control Panel
    2. You click on 'Group Membership'
    3. Join the Community Builder Usergroup, and fill-in the reason for joining.
    4. The Group Leaders reviews and approves your join request.
    5. You visit again and define your Visible Group Membership from 'Group Membership' Page.

You can un-join the 'Community Builder Usergroup' anytime by visiting 'Group Membership' page through your User Control Panel.

Kindly discuss this announcement here!

Last edited by Shrawan; 22-04-08 at 01:58 PM.

Re: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Dear Sir, I could not find " Visit This Page" to know more about my duties & Terms as a community builder.
    Fight for the Right.

3. Re: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Thank You for reporting the bad link. I have corrected the link and you should be able access the page:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/communitybuilders.html

Welcome To CBU!
    Last edited by Shrawan; 04-05-08 at 03:37 PM.