Thread: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

1. Thumbs up Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3671-p...rti-india.html

Kindly use this thread to Post your clarifications, discussions or comments about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Thank You!

Regards,
    Kushal

Re: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Thank you for approving my request. I am sure I would be able to reach to everybody expectations

3. Re: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Thank You Mohit for testing our 'Community Builder Usergroup' during the testing phase. I am sure you would be an asset to us.

4. Re: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

I ll try to help others as well as would never hesitate for the same. regards

Re: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Thank you Sir, I shall try my best effort for the community.
    Fight for the Right.

6. Re: Discussions: Position open: Join us as 'Community Builder' at RTI India

Hello Ashok,
    I am sure you would bring out the best our of the community.
    Welcome!