SNEHA JENA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Harrashment by PAN CARD DEPT

My mother had applied for her PAN card 3 months ago. Till date she has not received it . When i contacted the PAN office they said it is with their Pan Delhi office .When i Contacted Pan Delhi office they said they had it to our address which they have updated incorrectly and incomplete so we did not receive it and after which i am being harrased . They say that they have sent it but were its a wrong address they have it.I got in touch with the postal department they say they don't have it . . I asked them (Pan Delhi)for a reprint they say they have sent the card 2 months back and they did not get the get a mail return so they cant help it. Is it my mistake if they have got my address incorrect , I have mailed them couple of time but i get same resp we have sent it on month of Feb and we did not get a return mail. thats it they even don't check for the address which i have asked them to correct it.I want my Pan Card and want any way i can teach these govt Officer's to do their work properly.............

Please helppppppppppppppppppp

› Find content similar to: Harrashment by PAN CARD DEPT

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Harrashment by PAN CARD DEPT