Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

1. Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

nobody responded to my queries.BDO Khariar admitted that 1:40 ratio is not being followed.the District Inspector of schools Nuapada didn't respond.so i ve appealed to the orissa state Information commission. nowadays in most cases the commision gives date for hearing. but we ve to travel 450kms to bhubaneswar.there one of the depondants does appear so the hearing is adjourned to another date. and the day you are absent the commission gives its decision.it now a prevalent practice

Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

Mhada Lottery on 10/11/2008

1) The Winner list for the General Public has 128/444 serial wise application, whereas the Waiting list for the General Public has 97/444 please justify as there is no probability of application selected serial wise.

3. Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

Gentlemen, please remember that this section is meant only a new member to introduce himself and for existing members to welcome him/her. Anything more than that is a clutter.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android