Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

hi,

i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news. you can e-mail to me @ [live email link deleted]

Last edited by Shrawan; 19-04-08 at 12:36 AM. Reason: email link moderated

Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

Welcome Nitish Kumar to RTI India. As your email link has been deleted, may I request you to read and share important news and articles reported by our members here.

Would you kindly let us know more about your News Channel, and have you undetaken any reporting about RTI?

3. Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

Welcome Nitish to RTI India. Have a great time with us.

hello Nitish, wlcome to the community.
    Thanks for your offer about media,but I would sincerely suggest you to first enjoy and enrich yourself with non-stop RTI related activity going on this site ,involving very passionate volunteers.

5. Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

hello nitish try asking question about teacher pupil ratio in the state education dept. In Orissa no where you get teacher student ratio 1:40. i can provide you proofs.try www.opepa.nic.in-director desk.

Dear Nitish >>. It seems you are fooling rti forum members here .

if you are really into media , you know very well that curruption is every where in all govt departments in each and every office .

if you really want to help members then plz publish news of VIOLATION OF MINIMUM WAGES ACT in BSNL contract labours.

each and every BSNLoffice is violating minimum wages act in india.

secondly publish news regarding mis-use of air conditioners by BSNL non entittled officer in the grade of Divisional engineers and executive engineers . crores of rupees and crores of electricity units is being wasted on these non entittled officers in BSNL.
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

7. Re: i am in news media. if you have something which worth going on tv news.

oK.but i am saying there is violation of teacher pupil ratio in the state of orissa.the actual ratio is 1:40.But in no school the ratio is followed.in one school there are 27students from class1 to class 5.aren't the govt. paying unnecessary money to run a primary school.there is already a school across the road. i can give you proof.

dear sunil .

every rule has an exeption . That perticular school across the road might have been running on demads of local people or due to efforts of your local politician .

if you still thinks that unnecessary expenditure is being done by Govt. than collect information of many such incedents .

only on the basis of one such case you cant prove money is being wasted.
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android