Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello

Hello every one,

It is a great plaeasure to be associated with this rtiindia.org site. In fact I was trying to get some inofrmation in respect of co-operative society matter and i happen to come across this site.

As of today each and every honest person is dep[rived of some documentastions or other which are in custody of departments, private enterprenuers. I am sure this site and work being carried out by his organisation shall be a great help to the deprived honest citizens

wishing all th best

regards

Pooja

› Find content similar to: Hello

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello

Hello Pooja welcome to RTI India. I appreciate your thoughts and hope that this website provides all of us the platform to come and help each other in rightful ways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Hello

Welcome to RTI India Pooja
    This community is result of coming together of people like you who believes in giving for the common cause. I am sure you will be contributing actively in promoting the cause cherished by all of us.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android