Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello every one,

It is a great plaeasure to be associated with this rtiindia.org site. In fact I was trying to get some inofrmation in respect of co-operative society matter and i happen to come across this site.

As of today each and every honest person is dep[rived of some documentastions or other which are in custody of departments, private enterprenuers. I am sure this site and work being carried out by his organisation shall be a great help to the deprived honest citizens

wishing all th best

regards

Pooja

Re: Hello

Hello Pooja welcome to RTI India. I appreciate your thoughts and hope that this website provides all of us the platform to come and help each other in rightful ways.

3. Re: Hello

Welcome to RTI India Pooja
    This community is result of coming together of people like you who believes in giving for the common cause. I am sure you will be contributing actively in promoting the cause cherished by all of us.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android