Thread: How to achieve inclusiveness of Rural India to Right to Information Act 2005

1. How to achieve inclusiveness of Rural India to Right to Information Act 2005

I am in question how to involve peoples from Rural India to Right to Information Act 2005 so that their exploitation by the Government Administration can be stopped or eleminated up to some extent. As laws made by different state & central Government are known to few peoples only then that living in remote & villge areas in India, it can not be possible for them to use those rights given to us by our constitution. Can anyone suggest perfect solution on this

2. Hello and welcome to RTI India. I hope you would have a great time with us here.

Regarding your very pertinent issue, did you happen to view this thread, it might be of interest to you to participate:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/rti-ge...formation.html

Regards,

3. I believe RTI is light lighting a candle, The more people oyu make aware the fast it will spread and reaches to masses. The thread reffered by Kushal is an excellent information. Please go though it

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android