Thread: Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,

Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,

Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,
    I am an ADVOCATE by profession and really this is what I have found, A WONDERFUL & USEFUL site.
    Thanks for accepting / registering me.
    I am pleased & feel proud of !~!
    sanjeeb

2. Re: Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,

Welcome Mr Sanjeeb to RTI India Community. I am confident our members will be equally benefitted by your valued opinion in the discussions. Please also visit our sister-site, Big Helpers. If you have handled any interesting RTI cases, the same may please be posted in the respective sections of the forum or by creating your own blog. Have a great time with us.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,

sanjeeb,

Welcome to the forum.
    There are many active members on this forum from Orissa.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

4. Re: Hallow Dr. Kushal & Hai Every Body,

welcome Sanjeeb to RTI India, have a great time with us.

Name:
    DEVENDRA KUMAR SHARMA

RTI is a good tool to pull up the inefficient and corrupt bureaucracy. I have used it to get information from State Govt my latest RTI application is lying with XEN PHED Kota. It was submitted on 12th Jan, 2008. I have yet to receive the desired information.
    I will share my experience with every body as soon as I receive the information.
    DK Sharma
    7th Feb 2009

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries

Welcome to RTI India. Please share your experiences with regard to RTI. We shall be glad to know.

Sanjeeb,

Welcome to the forum. You are absolutely right , this is one of the only site on RTI with vast pool & experiences of resources in terms of input & people from all over India. There is no regional barrier here.
    The only commitment required is your zest & conviction to carry forward the cause.
    I am sure , we would all also learn from your advocacy on various subjects....
    Shan

Information is the seed for an idea, and only grows when it is watered.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

Hello! Mr.devendra kumar, Welcome to RTI-India. We await to see your results posted soon.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android