Mitesh Modi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

redevelopment

My society is going for Redevelopment. Committee member have approached a builder, who gave an proposal, which to my knowledge is not reasonable one, hence I asked them to provide basic documents e.g property card and blue print of ground plan so that I can also approach some other builder, but it took long time for them to provide said details i.e after say 6 months, mean while also tried to finalize the deal. I have also informed society to appoint Architect for feasibility study, which provides better insight into actual usage of FSI, new area could be built and cost of said construction. These information will help us to have better bargaining with the builder, however, there is no action from committee on the same.
    Further, our society building does not have conveyance in their name. now society wants to give authority to get conveyance, for which I have not given my consent
    <O
    To sum up - I have neither given consent for authorizing builder to get conveyance and also no consent for the project of Redevelopment thru said builder. Now in such situation can society/builder go further with the Project without my consent?<O</O

› Find content similar to: redevelopment

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: redevelopment

The query(as posed in the last para), is not a matter coming under the RTI Act and related issues. Kindly raise your queries on non-RTI issues at our sister-site Big Helpers.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.