Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passport Not received (Mumbai)

Re: Passport Not received (Mumbai)

Thanks Murli,

I am surelu\y "NOT" confusing myself. If u apply for passport before compleing a year at any place u need to have police verification from 2 places. 1.where you "were" staying and 2.where you "are" staying. I moved to andheri in jan btw. so i followed the correct procedure for giving 2 addresses. Its verification at my previous residence which was held up. Later since passport was delayed vand i had already completed a year at andheri in 2008 i had the file "reopened" but with one address.i.e andheri (on advise of a passport officer at passport office",againthe verification and again held up. Same happened with my brother but that os through.

Hope it clarifies

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

ambrish.p & bbmurali_2000,

May I request you to read the persons complete case and background, understand the current situation, and then give suggestions to the poster.

Puja's posts are very clear.

Please re read her posts and offer her suggestions.

======================

ambrish.p.

Puja says in one of her posts:

"I have been to Mumbai Paasport office..No one really helps you out there .Infact no one is even willing to talk and the long ques are not to be mentioned. ........................."

In such a situation how will sending emails to Thane RPO work ? Her passport application is with Mumbai RPO not with Thane RPO.

=============================

ambrish.p,

May I ask you if you have ever sent a email to the RPO or know anyone who has sent a email to a RPO ? Please share with the forum, what was the response.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Thanks Karira,
    Last edited by pujaiyengar; 27-04-08 at 06:06 PM. Reason: wrongly replied to ambrish thining his post was on this thread

And yes,

Ihave tried emailing Mumbai passport office and it "religiously" alwaysbounces .Shall put that as a point too in the rti applixcation which i will be submitting tomorrrow. I read in someother post too that emails to passport office always bounce.(i do not remember it was for which city)

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pujaiyengar View Post
    And yes,
    (i do not remember it was for which city)
    Any city !
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: Passport Not received (Mumbai)

I didnt want to hurt any body. I have high regards for everyone.Please pardon. I had the same problem and staus was police verification report not recieved. I arranged the date when it was sent and forwarded it to RPO LKO after three days i got the reply that my passport is sent.

7. Re: Passport Not received (Mumbai)

puja,

what's the latest update in your case ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android