0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RTI seekers

Hello,
    I am an enthusiastic RTI seeker.I have recently been suspended from my
    service because of the(real) reason that I keep writing RTI applications to my
    office,which incidentally,is a General Insurance Company.
    So far they have provided few information never full and complete info.
    They have inintiated departmental enquiry against me for leave taken
    in the month of June-July2007.They have not provided English
    translation of charge sheet,The copy of Conduct,Discipline,Apeal rules under which charges are applied,copy of documents demanded by me to answer
    the Memo dt.13Feb.However,The Enquiry is scheduled to begin dt.24April.

› Find content similar to: RTI seekers

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: RTI seekers

No one is foolish enough to suspend its employee just because he files RTI application. Why don't to you divert your energy for the betterment of the organistion who provides you bread and butter.? Aim of RTI Act is not a means to give vent to one's enthusiasm deterrent fo the organisation. Use RTI only when you need an information and not to highlight your enthusiasm to retard the progress of an Insurnce Company. My advice is to come out of the suspention at the earliest. Wish you good luck

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: RTI seekers

Colonel Sir has put it rightly when he said "no one is foolish enough to suspend an employee". I have been defending workmen in enquiries for more than 25 years and I can straight away tell from your post that some of your ideas on disciplinary matters are misconstrued.

Since we discuss RTI matters only in this portal, I am closing this thread. If you need any help or suggestion on your ongoing enquiry, please take it up at our sister portal, Big Helpers. Good luck.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android