Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost mobile phone

Lost mobile phone

I lost mobile phone and sim since two months back. I fell to theft some known persons to theft that phone but I am not directly asked them.

so, i applied at police station and got report from police station.
    and same along with application and IPO of 10/- send to APIO of BSNL for icooming and outgoing calls fro my phone after theft.

but, i am not respond any thing from BSNL. and also send same matter as email to CIO of BSNL. but not respond any thing.

please give me what futher step can I taken?

with warm regards

murthy.
    (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Last edited by ambrish.p; 07-09-09 at 03:03 PM. Reason: mob. no. deleted

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Lost mobile phone

Since you submitted application to APIO of BSNL, the time for reply is 30 + 5 days = 35 days.

If 35 days are over and still there is no reply from PIO (just add another 5 days or so for postal delays), then this is deemed denial of information.

Please go in as suggested in this post:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3743-m...html#post12892
    Twitter: @cjkarira

3. Re: Lost mobile phone

Please follow this first write a letter to Commercial officer mobile services and ask for the same and do mention the amount left before theft(if you remember),last recharge,Validity and along with letter attach copy of FIR,ID proof,Residence proof, give copy of the letter to General Manager. If not satisfactory then use RTI

4. Re: Lost mobile phone

When a mobile is lost/stolen, the culprit generally switch off and changes the SIM.There are mobile locator software for lost mobiles that can identify the position of phones even with the changed SIM.

5. Lost mobile phone

I lost my cell phone from the hostel. I went to police station to launch a FIR for that but they just write a DTR or DDR whatever.. of my SIM lose, nothing else and they said we dont launch FIR for cell phone lose nor we find them. I demand for my SIM usage but the AIRTEL service provided giving me excuses that they dont give it to me. plz tell me what should I do. I dont have any tracker software installed.

with warm regards
    Aryan Kamboj

6. Re: Lost mobile phone

Dear Aryan

Kindly read the earlier posts in this thread and also go through the links provided therein.

regards

7. Re: Lost mobile phone

This article will be of help in case of stolen mobile phone

My Mobile is stolen - Current Concerns - Articles - Articles - Home

8. Re: Lost mobile phone

as i have already posted that i lost my htc handset on 13th july and i have also lodged an FIR and was told that i will get the information if got my phone tracked but the problem with our indian police is they ignored these issues and do not take care of AAM JANTA .

i lost my phone on 13th July 2012 in noido sector 63 near fortis and i have complained in Police Station of Sector 58 . its been 17days i didnt get any information but getting it is my right as tracking the lost phone is not a big deal for police if they really want to work hard.

EMEI NO. of phone is 357805044548353

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android