Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 10 of 10

Thread: Information Needed Urgently on MotorCycle Driving in other states

  1. #9

    Re: Information Needed Urgently on MotorCycle Driving in other states

    let me c how i can help
    1.when u bring ur tn vehicle to andhra do it by train so that u have the octroi receipt .
    when u submit this octroi recipt at the rto where u wanna drive the vehicle ,they will give u a conformation stating that u brought the vehicle there on so and so date.they grant you permisssion for 30 days to drive the vehicle.
    2. get the noc done from tn RTO which proves that the vehicle is not stolen.the noc
    clearly defines for how much time it is valid.
    3.Also if u have the invoice of the bike then carry it with u .
    4.keep the original rc book,noc,octroi receipt and puc always with u while driving .
    there should not be any problem.

    within 30 days go to the local rto office and c if anything else is needed.

  2. #10

    noc for transfer of two wheelers

    i have been transferred to chennai from orissa and I want to transfer my two wheeler to chennai, but a noc is required to do the same. I wanted to know if the noc has to be taken from chennai or orissa? and how long does it take to receive it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android