Please go through the list and do the needful. If you need further help do let me know. If you are going to stay for one year you can avoid this process else you have to get it done.
- NOC is not required for one year from the date you shift your vehicle
- Get NOC while u transfer your vehicle from one state to another
- Pay the balanced road tax based on your previously paid tax
- Submit the RC book , if you can do the follow up to your previous location to get back the RC again, otherwise it will never come back to you.
- Do not pay the Traffic police , they have no right to seize the vehicle, only RTA can seize the vehicle
- No need to pay road tax also if you transfer your vehicle to Maharashtra, is not applicable for other states