KS Dasan
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Pending Transfer case of Mrs Shilaja Dasan

Dear Sirs,

I was working with a private company in Bhopal & got transferred to Mumbai office in April'07. Subsequently my wife, Mrs Shilaja Dasan, working with All India Radio, Bhopal as LDC had applied for a transfer to HPT, All India Radio, Malad-West in Mar'07 & the same is pending since last 13 months in AIR, Directorate Office, Delhi. Both the offices had sent their NOC to Delhi long back, but still kept pending for issuing the transfer order & the case is pending with Mrs Mridula Desai,Director,S-II Section, All India Radio, Akashwani Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi (her contact no.011-23421254) for issuing the transfer order. One person recently applied for transfer from Gwalior (under Bhopal office Admn) to Goa got his transfer issued in this month without any delay. Request your help in getting my wife's transfer order issued from her Delhi office in this month. Whenever we spoke to her Delhi office, the reply is "under process" since last 13 months. Request your help pls, as you are all aware the living cost in Mumbai is too high & with one salary it is very difficult to maintain the monthly expenses in a normal way of life.

I have tried my best for a help, but nothing has happened till date.

Thanks with a light of hope for help.

KS Dasan

› Find content similar to: Pending Transfer case of Mrs Shilaja Dasan

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 22-04-08 at 07:41 PM. Reason: telephone number deleted

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android