Name:
    Brian B Lobo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Electricity Dept of Mapusa, Goa gave a connection to an outsider in my private property without taking any permission from me

Duplicate message deleted

› Find content similar to: The Electricity Dept of Mapusa, Goa gave a connection to an outsider in my private property without taking any permission from me

Last edited by brianblobo; 19-11-08 at 01:33 PM. Reason: duplicate message

Name:
    Sivagurunathan
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Electricity Dept of Mapusa, Goa gave a connection to an outsider in my private property without taking any permission from me

Mr.Rufus,
    Application for getting electric connection shall be accompanied with the title deed of the property. Electric connection will be given only to the owner and not to the tenant. Say whenever the tenant or persons other than owner occupy and vacate the house frequently, it is not relevant to obtain connection in the successor and also name transfer will be entertained only in the case of sale of property or settlement, if any, made. Therefore, electric connection given to other than the owner is totally irrelevant.

Hence, you may ask under RTI, "Details or List of supporting documents considered for giving electric connection given to that outsider in your property. And whether the consent of owner is essential or not?

Best of Luck

Name:
    Girish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Rufus Sir,

Can you please call me on (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Thanks
    Girish
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 15-10-09 at 07:53 PM. Reason: mob no deleted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12