Thread: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Question Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Dear members,

I came to India from Dubai for 30 days holidays, but due to my personal problems I am not willing to go back to Dubai. I infomed to my Boss in Dubai. He told to send resignation letter. I send it.

Now I want to cancel my visa and also get my Original Certificates.

My boss is aking to send my original Passport for cancellation. I know my boss is a good person, but still I am not feeling to send my Passport. Moreover, is it legal to send Indian Passport to Dubai for Cancellation.
    I need my Original Passport urgently. Shall I go a cancel my Visa, but that costs me much.

Please help me out with good suggestions.

bye

John

Re: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Hi this is John,

I have ased about the Procedure for Cancellation of Dubai Employment Visa from India.

The Most Important question is " Wether I Can send my Original Passport to Dubai through Speed Post or Courier.

Please suggest some good and reliable answers for my Question becasuse it very URGENT.

bYE

3. Re: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Dear John,
    This portal is exclusively devoted to discussions on RTI Act. For help on other social matters, please visit our sister-portal, Big Helpers.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android