Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Dear members,

I came to India from Dubai for 30 days holidays, but due to my personal problems I am not willing to go back to Dubai. I infomed to my Boss in Dubai. He told to send resignation letter. I send it.

Now I want to cancel my visa and also get my Original Certificates.

My boss is aking to send my original Passport for cancellation. I know my boss is a good person, but still I am not feeling to send my Passport. Moreover, is it legal to send Indian Passport to Dubai for Cancellation.
    I need my Original Passport urgently. Shall I go a cancel my Visa, but that costs me much.

Please help me out with good suggestions.

bye

John

› Find content similar to: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Name:
    John Paspula
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Hi this is John,

I have ased about the Procedure for Cancellation of Dubai Employment Visa from India.

The Most Important question is " Wether I Can send my Original Passport to Dubai through Speed Post or Courier.

Please suggest some good and reliable answers for my Question becasuse it very URGENT.

bYE

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Dubai Visa cancellation from India

Dear John,
    This portal is exclusively devoted to discussions on RTI Act. For help on other social matters, please visit our sister-portal, Big Helpers.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android