khan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the proof . now what ??

help help help . Dear freinds i asked one BSNL office for the certified copies of wages being paid to clerical staff employed through contrct.I got the copies very clearly saying the clerks are being paid Rs.12oo/- per month for 8hrs duty per day.
    Frends this is not in confirmity to the minimum wages act rules. please help me frends . How to proceed so that this clerk gets his dues as per minimum wages and also the executive engineer who has emplyed the clerk gets punished for his crime . plz reply at earliest

› Find content similar to: I got the proof . now what ??

LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: I got the proof . now what ??

RTI Act enables a citizen to get information available on record. Now that you have got the desired information and if you want to invoke the provisions of the Minimum Wages Act by using that information, then the issue becomes something different and discussions on it are beyond the scope of this portal.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android