B.Narayana Rao
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Violations

This is with reference to the appointments of various teaching positions in ################ Andhra Predesh.
    This university was established in 2006.Since its inception ,it had undertaken three recruitments ,for filling up various teaching non- teaching positions .From the very first recruitment ,the irregularities and violations of UGC guidelines started.
    In the first recruitment , in the dept. of Mass Communications ,################ was taken as Asst.Professor even though he is not having the SLET or P.hd in concerned subject ,neglecting the ############ who is having the SLET even at the time of interview.
    In the second recruitment ,many eligible candidates were not even issued the call-letters ,giving posts (Professor,Associate,Assistant) to people working in some private colleges .
    In third recruitment also , same irregularities continued .
    This had come in almost all the news papers in Nizamabad district editions.
    I put an application under RTI .But the information given to me is incomplete,wrong and misleading as per my knowldge.
    Iam planning to write to the First Applete of the University .

› Find content similar to: Violations

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 24-04-08 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Moderated, names removed.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android