Thread: Violations

Violations

This is with reference to the appointments of various teaching positions in ################ Andhra Predesh.
    This university was established in 2006.Since its inception ,it had undertaken three recruitments ,for filling up various teaching non- teaching positions .From the very first recruitment ,the irregularities and violations of UGC guidelines started.
    In the first recruitment , in the dept. of Mass Communications ,################ was taken as Asst.Professor even though he is not having the SLET or P.hd in concerned subject ,neglecting the ############ who is having the SLET even at the time of interview.
    In the second recruitment ,many eligible candidates were not even issued the call-letters ,giving posts (Professor,Associate,Assistant) to people working in some private colleges .
    In third recruitment also , same irregularities continued .
    This had come in almost all the news papers in Nizamabad district editions.
    I put an application under RTI .But the information given to me is incomplete,wrong and misleading as per my knowldge.
    Iam planning to write to the First Applete of the University .

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shrawan; 24-04-08 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Moderated, names removed.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android