Sridevi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding PF transfer

I was working for a firm in Delhi, later I came to Hyderabad. I opted for the transfer of my PF (in 2006) from Delhi to Hyderabad PF office. I do not have any status of whether my PF has been transferred or not. My employer at Delhi (which has headquarters at Ludhiana, Punjab) told that they have already sent the required forms to the Regional PF Office, Hyderabad. But when I go to the regional PF office , Hyderabad I see that I cannot get any information on my PF transfer. Can RTI help me in this regard?

› Find content similar to: Regarding PF transfer

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Regarding PF transfer

Transferred the thread from 'New Member Introduction' to 'Ask for RTI Query'.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

If you search the Provident Fund tag in the Forums here you might solution to your issue:
    RTI India - Threads Tagged with provident fund

Name:
    ATINDRA NATH SAHA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Madam,
    If you have applied for a transfer in P F then you must have filled in form 13.If not Pf will not be transferred .Secondly if form 13 is deposited you will get a computerised receipt containg a number which you must have got by now. If not then please take that isuue with your employer else PF officials will always have an excuse that they have not recd the transfer documents.

for further details you van write to me ........................................... I will be happy to assist you.
    Regards
    ATINDRA

(Posting of email links is not permitted in the forum and hence deleted)
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 22-09-08 at 08:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

You may file a grievance application on-line with the Central Provident Fund Commissioner, New Delhi, who controls all the EPF offices throughout India in the link EPFO.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

If nothing works pl visit my blogs at http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html and http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.html. RTI appln is to be addressed to the office where U have applied for transfer. Pl enclose all the papers available with U to enable the PF office to locate the case at their end. U can also file separate appln on same lines with the transferee office of PF
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.