psnswaminathan Guest

Introduction By Newbe

I am a new member to the community.
    My name is P.SWAMINATHAN (PATTABHIRAMAN SWAMINATHAN) and just 62 years old.

I have done my graduation in Economics and post graduation on Public Administration.

I have learned computer languages like Basics, Cobal, C++ and done Oracle. I have fair knowledge in Microsoft products relating to Office.

I have undergone large number of training (sponsored by my Government employer) and also acted as trainer trainee and took-up inhouse classes on Materials Management, Contract Management, Negotiation, International Trade, etc.,

My first job started during August 1967 in a large private corporate at Purchase & Stores.

During 1971, I took up employment in Indian Space Research Organisation (Department of Space) and took VR as Senior Purchase Officer during 2002.

Then I took up re-employment as Co-ordinator Purchase & Stores at National Institute of Ocean Technology, (Depoartment of Ocean Development), Chennai and served them for a brief period between 2002 to 2004. Due to difference of opinion in handling large vbalue of Contract, I resigned the job from NIOT during last quarter of 2004.

Then I was doing consultancy services (to a Government Department) on Materials Management function.

Now I am at 62, I am enjoying my retired life with my small family.

Any one who want to know more about me, they can be feel free to contact me. My book is open to all.

with kind regards,

› Find content similar to: Introduction By Newbe

10 Post(s)
    3 Thread(s)
    2 Post(s)

Re: Introduction By Newbe

Welcome Mr Swaminthan to RTI India community. I am sure you will have a great time here.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

welcome to RTIindia community,and I hope we get plenty of opportunities to draw on your experience. May I suggest you go through FAQ section of this site,as well as RTI Act 2005 online.There are a number very exciting posts on this site to keep you leisurley occupied. Thank you.

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI India. I failed to understand why had you posted un-related posts in 10 of the others Introductory Post, and with the same repeated content.

I found that you have also spammed with the same message at some of other members Visitors Message board too. We are strictly against such practices and consider it to be rude.

It is not one but multiple time you had committed such act, we could not find any good motive behind such spamming.

Therefore Your account has been banned from RTI India website. However, there may be reasons beyond our apprehension why you did so. If that is the case, kindly contact us via contact form here RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

Thank you!

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android