Thread: My introduction

1. My introduction

Dear All

Let me take an opportunity to thank you all to accept me the member of this forum. I am Ashish Jindal belonging from Jalandhar but currently residing at Chennai. By profession I am an engineer working for a software company. I am tiered of the systems and the procedures followed by our Government officials which makes the whole system a lot user unfriendly and totally opaque to the citizens of India. I being the citizen of India have felt that we indian citizens are treated as unwanted people and unrequired people at the government organization. Hence I have found that Right to Information Act of 2000 empowers the Indian Citizens to come forward and exercise their right to information and help the society to clean up the whole system and make it more transparent. As going through the various posts I have found that this is one of the most important and significant act framed by indian politicians without thinking and realizing its impact on themselves. Hats off to them.

With all your help and advice i too would like to share my responsibility in taking a step ahead to make our systems far more clear and transparent. Seeking support from all of you

Sincerely yours,
    Ashish

Re: My introduction

Hi Ashish,welcome to RTI community.Please go through Forum Rules,FAQ section and RTI ACT 2005 online. Thanks.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android