I just relocated from Ahmedabad to Vadodara. I require new gas connection at home. I contacted the HP and Indane Gas for new connection. They replied for this i require ration card. I don't have ration card. My name is in ahmedabad's ration card.

Is there anyother document which i can submit and get a new connection as it takes too long for ration card.