Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About MLIS result from IGNOU

Sir,
    with due respect I beg to state that I am very helpless this time. I need your help very much. I have passed MLIS ( Master in Library and Information Science) successfully in 2005 from IGNOU, Enroll no. 033291238. But, the result is untill pending. I informed the regional center as well as head office of IGNOU through letter and personally. The receiving copy is still in my hand. I also submit the result of the exam to the regional center as well as head office.But, no results are there.The Ignou regional center is Vikas Bhawan, Salt Lake, Kolkata and Head office Maidan Garhi, New Delhi. Study center is Ishwar Chandra Pathbhawan (2801) in Kolkata.
    Now, I am a librarian of a school in Delhi. They demand the certificate of MLIS.
    In this situation, I don't know, what I will do.

Therefore, my heartiest request you to take necessary action against the situation and oblige.
    Thanking you.
    Subrata Kumar Chowdhury
    Enroll No 033291238, Mobile XX XXXXXXXX

› Find content similar to: About MLIS result from IGNOU

Last edited by ambrish.p; 13-08-13 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: About MLIS result from IGNOU

it is fine you had made a written complain Just draft a RTI application to the IGNOU asking about 1) day to day progress made on your compliant 2) Name and designation of official staff responsible 3) Till date how many Results are pending 4) what is time frame by which the result has to be despatched 5) Action taken against err officer for harrasing student and making them to face days of hardship by not despatching results in time.
    I hope within 30 days u will get ur results.
    List of PIO is available at following site
    INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

All the best.

Name:
    Subrata Kumar Chowdhury
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you sir.
    I am waiting for the result of MLIS.
    Subrata Kr Chowdhury

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Subrata,please do not post mob./phone nos,addresses,email ids etc ,or any other personal details for that matter ,for your own privacy security reasons .Please go through Forum Rules. Thanks

Name:
    Subrata Kumar Chowdhury
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok. But still I don't receive MLIS results from ignou. Now, what i will do now, i don't know. please help me.
    Thanks

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by subrata_shiv View Post
    Ok. But still I don't receive MLIS results from ignou. Now, what i will do now, i don't know. please help me.
    Thanks
    Please file a RTI Application as suggested by Nile in post#2 above.

For help in drafting, fees, submission of a RTI Application, please visit the Guide segment of this forum - the link is available on the top right hand side of this page.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android