Would like to take the help of fellow members in drafting a RTI application. The Pay & Accounts Office of Min of Health & FW had allegedly made payments amounting to several crores to private vendors by cheque instead of the existing practice of e-payment thru direct credit by ECS. I want to expose this corrupt practice by way of RTI.<O</O
Please help me in drafting the RTI application with any suggestions or modifications in my application. Any volunteer who can seek this information on my behalf is also welcome.
I want to seek the following information from the CPIO (Vigilance) M/o Health & Family Welfare :
1. Is any action being initiated by the Vigilance Department of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare against the Officials who cleared the above payments amounting to several crores of rupees by cheque against the directives of CVC which says that all the payments should be made by electronic means only.
2. When a system for payment thru ECS is there in existence since past many years in the PAO(CGHS), for what consideration cheques were issued for payment to various Private Vendors.
3. What is the authenticity of correctness of a huge number of bills passed just in a single day ie. The closing day of the Financial Year 07-08 which otherwise would have taken at least a month to be genuinely checked and passed for payment.
4. Details of record maintained by PAO(CGHS) of despach of the above said cheques to various vendors and acknowledgement of receipt thereof may please be provided.
5. Does the Vigilance Department initiate actions against the corrupt officials on its own or works only on specific complaints received by it.
6. Please provide the details of officials in the Vigilance Department who failed to keep a check on the functioning of PAO(CGHS) when it acted against the directives of the Central Vigilance Commission.