Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April

Hi All,

I came accross this site while searching on google for a solution my problem 'delay in getting my ration card'

I am in search of some help as to what i need to do to get my ration card as i have applied for the same in december 2006 and still havent got my ration card. i do have my 'applied for' receipt from the ration card office. Every time i follow up with the ration card office i am told that i would be getting it shortly.

Can anyone please suggest what i should do next?

Thanks,
    April

› Find content similar to: April

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: April

welcome to this site of RTI community,however to get professional answer to your query regarding ration card , please post it at our sister site : Big Helpers.
    Thanks.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello Asha, Welcome to RTI India. In your case the RTI Act can be utilised to expedite the process. Please post complete details of the same in the "Support Section--Ask for framing an RTI question", as this area is meant for new member introduction only.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Balamurali Balaji
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Asha,

Luckily I am able to answer you in this forum itself. I have also applied for ration card during the month of october in 2006 and I have just got it done now from T.Nagar Office.. The delay is due to the printing of cards. The ration department print the cards in batches and dec 2006 batch will be available in couple of months.

So, don't worry. It is on the way.

Good luck
    balamurali b

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hell Balamurali Balaji,
    Kindly help us keep the discussions organized. When we say not to discuss or reply to question at 'New Member Introduction', you would actually help us keep things clean.

We are here not just for One-to-One interaction, but for 'all' those who come to RTI India. Searching for such an important question at New Member Introduction would defeat our efforts.

Thank You!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android