Does anybody know how to obtain decisions on applications for legal aid in court proceedings going back to 1991?

Where do I go for lhistorical egal aid applications at the Tehsil/sub-district, district and the high court level in the Punjab?

Is it to the state level Legal Services Authority which keeps central records, or are there lower legal services committes at the district and sub-district/local courts?

Which forms do I fill in and the fees involved?