Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tax Refund Status

Re: Tax Refund Status

Hi, sandya

Online verification of refund is available to only Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai cities.

Firstly you write a grievance petition addressing to Chief Commissioner of Income Tax / Ombudsman located at Pune ( I think you have filed your return in Pune). You will get refund within 2 months

Not received IT Refund for the Assessment Year 2008-2009

Hi,I have not received income tax refund of Rs. 13,576 for the year 2008-2009. I have field the return of my income for the assessment year 2008-2009 on 26th June 2008, mumbai and the acknowledgement number is 1834041113.My PAN Number is XXXXXXXX.ThanksRejilal R
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 08-10-09 at 03:19 PM. Reason: correcction/pan no deleted

3. Re: Tax Refund Status

Dear Rejilal

U can file RTI application for the status of your refund. For sample RTI application and other details, please go through the link/s available in post # 8.

regards

It refund not recd

Sir,
    I am making both my end meet by offering consultancy sevice in Marketing.
    I had filed my IT returns for the year 2007-2008 &2008-2009.
    My PAN NO IS :xxxxxxxxxx
    Un fortunately I had not recd the refund till this time.

Kindly help me in getting my refund.
    With thanks and regards,
    G.chandrasekar
    Chennai-34
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 09-10-09 at 03:09 PM. Reason: pan no deleted

5. Re: Tax Refund Status

Dear G. Chandrasekhar

You can file RTI application For that.Please refer to the blog (by Karira Sir):
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ng-refund.html for a suggested format and other details.

You have to follow Central Govt. RTI Rules for payment of fees.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

go to this site https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html check you status of refund. If there is no details available then write a grievance petition addressing to Chief Commissioner of Income Tax / Ombudsman Mumbai, you will get your refund within 2 months

hi jp,i should give a simple application to the income tax dept....actually i got refund of last AY but havent got refund of last to last AY.please guide me abt wat i should do?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweetu_06 View Post
    hi jp,i should give a simple application to the income tax dept....actually i got refund of last AY but havent got refund of last to last AY.please guide me abt wat i should do?
    Please read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ng-refund.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android