Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 20

Thread: Tax Refund Status

  1. #1

    Tax Refund Status


    I want to know the status of My Tax Refund for year 2006-07.
    When we will get back Tax Refund?

    Is there way to get the online status.
    There is
    But it shows nothing. It always gives the following output for any assessment year.
    1. No refund information is available for this PAN and Assessment Year.
    2. If this refund has been sent by your Assessing Officer within the last week, you may wait for a week and again check status.

    Thanks & Regards,

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Tax Refund Status


    Is it 2006-07 Financial year or Assessment Year ?

    Do you want to use RTI to solve this problem ?

    Otherwise please visit the sister site Big Helpers
    Twitter: @cjkarira

  3. #3

    Re: Tax Refund Status

    Not aware about Assessment Year.... I just want when I will get the Tax refund of the year [ 2006 - 07 ]?

  4. Re: Tax Refund Status

    U may submit simple application and after 30 days file RTI application by asking questions as stated in my blog "Any thing pending with govt.?" U can get format and guidelines for filing RTI application in my blog. Please do mention your PAN in all applications to income tax dept.Preferably send photocopy of acknowledgement copy of return with the application to expedite tracing the return from the ackt. number.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

  5. Re: Tax Refund Status

    It is to inform you that I have filled ITR-4 for my TDS return at Income Tax Office,
    Civil LInes, Allahabad in 7th July 2008.

    Therefore, Please guide me that how can i know the status/details about my file
    TDS return. I will highly obliged to you.

  6. Re: Tax Refund Status

    Nirbhay ji

    file RTI application for the purpose & for help please see this thread:

    Possibly this info will be of good help to you
    Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .

  7. #7

    IT Refund


    My PAN XXXXXXXX, which is of permanent residency.

    I had filed my ITR for the assessment year 2008-09 on 23/07/09 at Jabalpur.

    In the ITR form, i had mentioned the Income-tax ward and address of Ahmedabad, as directed by the income-tax officer to whom i submitted my form then. The acknowldgement number is 26948 for Rs.17901.

    I had been following with the Jabalpur IT office and am being informed that my ITR has been submitted at Ahmedabad office and will get information from there.

    On checking the online portal for Income-tax refund, the status shows "Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker".

    Can i know when will i get my refund? Also, i had mentioned my SB A/c No of Canara Bank, Ahmedabad for crediting the amount. Will it be credited to it or will get cheque?

  8. Re: IT Refund

    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android