Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RTI - not replied in stipulated time

I have made 2 RTI applications

1. PF Office, Delhi
    2. HP Gas, Hyderabad

as I am in Bangalore, I am unable to visit the place personally. It has been more than 45 days but I have not recieved the reply.

What should I do ? Can you please help ?

› Find content similar to: RTI - not replied in stipulated time

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: RTI - not replied in stipulated time

Please recheck that :

- You application was correct and with fees in proper format.
    - You have acknowledgement for the applications

If yes, go for First Appeal.

First Appeal can be filed by Registered Post AD. Although I prefer handing over personally.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

KARIRA,
    Your quote "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain ! " doesn't make sense, and only this kind of sense makes INDIA go down.. If one can't change a thing, he/she must complain to the higher authority, and ONLY then, the concerned person will do his/her work properly.. If we keep on changing our attitude, Nothing will change, We will face all sufferings made by the government employees...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Venkatraghavang, please desist from making personal remarks.What Karira has quoted is a very valid and often quoted saying ,to inculcate positive thinking in those who generally crib.Notwithstanding that, idea is to get up and be counted in order to bring about a change. Fight for your rights but with utmost civility.
    Thanks.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatraghavang View Post
    KARIRA,
    Your quote "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain ! " doesn't make sense, and only this kind of sense makes INDIA go down.. If one can't change a thing, he/she must complain to the higher authority, and ONLY then, the concerned person will do his/her work properly.. If we keep on changing our attitude, Nothing will change, We will face all sufferings made by the government employees...

OK, I have left the signature blank for now.
    Will look for a more suitable one.