Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTI application via email

RTI application via email

Is it possible to send in an RTI application via email? Or is the preffered method still snail mail?

Also, if I must send it via snail mail, should I pay via a DD or just put Rs. 10 in the envelop?

Re: RTI application via email

Plz see the following Posts.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2434-r...gh-e-mail.html

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1161-e...plication.html

sidharth

3. Re: RTI application via email

E-filing is not a reality as on today. You have to send by mail [registered/speed post ad]. In case of central govt. u can pay Rs.10/- by indian postal order[ available at post offices]fvg. accounts officer of the public authority to whom you want to submit appln. In case of state govts. state-wise amount differ from Rs.5/- to Rs.50/- and mode of payment also differ. For details pl visit website of concerned state govt.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

I have designed an RTI application, How can I send it to This Forum for the use of members

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hkdubey View Post
    I have designed an RTI application, How can I send it to This Forum for the use of members
    Many thanks for your participation.

Please go to the Guide segment (link available on the top right side of the home page) or here: RTI Guide

Click on "How to......" section

And then on "submit article" given at the top of that page.

Write your post and attach your application.

hkdubey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am unable to upload.
    Last edited by hkdubey; 25-05-08 at 10:55 PM.

7. Re: RTI application via email

YES Now it is possible to sent RTI application via Mail and the amount of fee (eg Rs 10 in case of central) should be deposited to the concern office in another TEN days limit by any prescribe way

dr a k

Quote Originally Posted by dr.a View Post
    YES Now it is possible to sent RTI application via Mail and the amount of fee (eg Rs 10 in case of central) should be deposited to the concern office in another TEN days limit by any prescribe way

dr a k
    dear drak,

Which Public Authority you have in mind?

Please post the Public Authorities and their official e-mail ids so that forum members shall be immensely benefited.

Sidharth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android