Thread: Hello everyone

Harish Gupta
    Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone

Hello Everyone,

For years, I have watched with frustration, the way our government machinary works.

We work hard and pay our taxes and in return we are forced to unnecessary hassles whenever we are forced to take administrative help.

Its been a few weeks since I discovered RTI. I explored and researched a lot about RTI and I must accept that its in its infancy. However, if we keep asking the authorities to provide us with the details of what they are doing with our money, I am sure we can change the way the administrative machinary works.

In a few days from now, I am going to file my first application to the passport office Hyderabad for the delayed passport (yes, one more individual not having got the passport till now). The police officer who is responsible for the verification has lost his phone and has not even bothered to contact me.

The RTI act gives me strength to question the autorities on who is responsible for this. I will keep you all posted on this and all the other information that I would be seeking from the authorities.

Lastly, I should let you all know that I am very excited about this law and would want to use it to the fullest for the progress of the society.

(Post Shifted from New Member Introduction)

› Find content similar to: Hello everyone

Last edited by ganpat1956; 02-05-08 at 10:51 PM.