Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: RTI & the truth about Netaji's fate

Dear KSG123, I am afraid I am not aware of that, though it is quite possible considering that Sikhs in that area whole heartedly backed Subhas. Someone had asked this earlier as well. My own area of study is the death issue.

Maneesh, I can confirm what Hindustan Times reported some days back. That CIC decision that MHA gives us (Mission Netaji) copies of certain records has made the Home Minister take the issue to CCPA (Cabinet Committee on Political Affairs --comprising Prime Minister, Home Minister, Foreign Minister and Defence Minister.

:::MISSION NETAJI:::

CCPA is the highest body in the nation to take decision on politically volatile matters. As such, the fact is an admission that the matter of Bose's death is a hot issue...irrespective of the widespread feeling among the educated that it is an irrelevant dead issue.

Yesterday we visited CIC and were told that MHA has sought more than a months' time more to respond to CIC's decision because the matter has been sent to CCPA. The MHA should have informed as well...but they have not been proactive from the start.

› Find content similar to: RTI & the truth about Netaji's fate

Name:
    VIKRAM KUMAR GC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

any updates which are positive ? when the mysteries will be solved ?

Name:
    khan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear anuj.

i failed to uderstand why you are wasting your time and energy on a dead topic ? instead ask mis use of funds. ask about minimum wages act implementation or non implementation of it ?

plz do not waste your time . ask on alive topics . minimum wages act i think is best subject one should use RTI for ?
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    Sandeep Baheti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nukebomb,
    Every person has his own curiosities and likes to be informed about the matter he is interested in. It would be wrong to impose one's thoughts on other people. Let us have respects for everyone's right to information on topics of their own choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'Dead issue' it indeed is for most of us...but the govt doesn't feel that way.

Anyway, I am no longer doing anything on this case under RTI.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
    i failed to uderstand why you are wasting your time and energy on a dead topic ? instead ask mis use of funds. ask about minimum wages act implementation or non implementation of it ?

plz do not waste your time . ask on alive topics . minimum wages act i think is best subject one should use RTI for ?
    Dear Khan,

Please understand that Anuj is more of a dedicated warrior in his own principle and commitment to the cause of unravelling Netaji mystery. It is very easy for an un-interested person & not in any way connected with the cause, to ridicule him. But this portal is not the place to indulge in such things.

Remember that this portal itself is the outcome of one single GoI official dedicated to the cause of the community and his faith in RTI. If only he had chosen otherwise not to waste time, money or energy, today there will not be a place like this to voice our opinions. Let due restraint be exercised in passing such off the cuff remarks.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    khan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear sandeep dear anuj and dear ganpat. I AM SORRY
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android