Thread: RTI Application for in PF transfer complete interest credit not received

RTI Application for in PF transfer complete interest credit not received

Hello Friends,

I had not received my pf transfer in current pf account which is in Noida since 2003 where as the amount was sent by my previous employer pf trust to RPFC, noida on 18th dec 2003 and subsequently debited from their account on 20th Jan 2004 (I have theie bank statement showing the transaction). After I lodged a greviance with Department of public greviance the amount was transferred but still the complete interest is not credited to my account. I want to make an RTI application for the same. Could you pls. pass on the information to whom it should be addressed and can it be submitted in post office directly or to be sent with postal order attached and sent through registered AD. Also pls. provide me some sample application for the same purpose if possible.

Thanks in advance to help me on the above matter.

Re: RTI Application for in PF transfer complete interest credit not received

can anyone help me out on above issue please?

Re: RTI Application for in PF transfer complete interest credit not received

arorahak,Please go through FAQ section ,for RTI Application suggested format,you can also go through blog of jps50. For specific requirement of PF related queries go to: Forum- Support- Ask for RTI Query/Ask for Framing RTI Queries- Provident Fund thread. There is a wealth of info to serve your purpose.
    Good luck.