Thread: PF Status

PF Status

Hi,

This is Ramraj from bangalore. My PF is in Mumbai. I resigned the job 2 years back. While resigning, I filled the PF closing form. My employer submitted My form to PF office on Jan'2008. Since January I am waiting for my PF amount. I contacted PF office Mumbai several times over phone. But I didnt get any reply from their side. My pf No is MH/91327/2630.

How I can know the status of my PF?
    whom I have to contact regarding this?
    When I will get my PF amount?

Could you please help me in this regard?

Regards,
    Ramraj

2. Re: PF Status

U can file RTI application with the PIO of EPFO where you have applied. For framing questions pl refer my blog "any thing pending with govt?" These questions have worked in my relative's case and solved it in less than 20 days on filing RTI appln after waiting for two years in non-rti follow-up [begging for your own money]. You can also visit my blog for proforma and guidelines for filing RTI application. All the best.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Re: PF Status

Hi Ramraj,welcome to RTIIndia community .To start with ,please go through Forum Rules,FAQ section and RTI Guide. Thanks.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: PF Status

kpsramraj,

This is only a new members introductory section.

In order to get a better response from members, please post your RTI query in the following section:

RTI Community Support - Ask for RTI Query at rtiindia.org

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android