Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copy Of CAT judgment

1. Re: Copy of CAT Judgment NO.DA/1383 Date:31/12/1992

Dear Kishloy

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

This portal is meant only for discussions on RTI Act and related matters. Members cannot provide any information themselves. They can only guide you to use RTI to get information from the relevant government department.

Please go through the earlier discussions in this thread.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Last edited by ambrish.p; 29-06-09 at 03:09 PM. Reason: add

2. To,
    Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT),
    61/35 Copernicus Marg,
    New Delhi - 110 001,INDIA

Respected Sir/Madam,

I need the a judgement copy of "Allahabad CAT.NO. DA/1383.. Date.31/12/1992" how to get copy through online

Thankes & Regards,
    prasad
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 11-02-10 at 07:47 PM.

3. cat copy

To,
    Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT),
    61/35 Copernicus Marg,
    New Delhi - 110 001,INDIA

Respected Sir/Madam,

I need the a judgement copy of "Allahabad CAT.NO. DA/1383.. Date.31/12/1992"

Thanks & Regards,
    jay bhusawal

4. Re: Copy Of CAT judgment

Dear Jay

1. We are a discussion portal only. We cannot provide information or copy of docs/judgements.

2. Please read this (whole) thread.

3. U can file RTI application with PIO of CAT for copy of judgement.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Re: Copy Of CAT judgment

kindly provide me the copy of Judgement between mdt menon vs dae
    case number 565 of 2009 at cat Chennai date of judgement is 06/04/2010 ....my email address is (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

thanx
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 27-04-10 at 07:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android