Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copy Of CAT judgment

Copy Of CAT judgment

sir . in the year 1987 there was a central administrative tribunals judgment regarding one perticular case. I have got copy of that judgment . but the copy is very faint and many of its wordings are not readable . i want to get a certified copy of that judgment from CAT jabalpur bench . plz help me by telling me the name and address of CPIO of CAT jabalpur or plz tell me from where i can get copy online.

LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Re: Copy Of CAT judgment

Central Administrative Tribunal
    CARAV Complex
    15,civil Lines
    Jabalpur 482001

You can certainly address to ; Central Administrative Tribunal
    (Kind Attn. CPIO please )

This should reach and very much acceptable. I cant find CPIO separately.

Site is: www.catjabalpur.nic.in

email: catjab-mp@nic.in

I hope it suffices your purpose.
    Also when you go to the said site,see under judgement,case,date etc.You may get a copy,if you are lucky.

Sorry , site only caters for cases commencing year 1990.so you cannot get your case of 1987 online.

op sharma sir . if copy is not available onlin no problem . but can i get the copy from CAT Jabalpur?
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

yes definitely you can get a certified copy .

Even if you are not a party, you can apply as a third party,since the case is of 1987,it is known as a public document. Some one will have to physically fill a form, at CAT Jabalpur, for a certified copy. Give exact case name, case number , case date ,etc. all details correctly. Nominal charges are levied for form as well as certified documents.It takes approx. 7-14 days to get a certified copy. Address of the CAT is given above.Good luck.

opsharma ji . cant i get copy through RTI? throughtRTI application instead of physically filling any form by going to jabalpur?
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

You probably could, our RTI experts will guide you on that.I personally use RTI sparingly and as a last resort.

Copy of CAT Judgment

To,
    Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT),
    61/35 Copernicus Marg,
    New Delhi - 110 001,INDIA

Respected Sir/Madam,

I need the a judgement copy of "Allahabad CAT.NO. DA/1383.. Date.31/12/1992"

Thankes & Regards,
    Kishaloy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android