Thread: On EPF withdrawl

1. On EPF withdrawl

I have a situation where i worked with a Private Ltd. for the past 7 years. During this tenure i was moved back and forth between different registered sister concerns of the same firm. Ex: i Was in 'A' moved to 'B' then moved back to 'A' and then moved to 'C' and then to 'A'. Due to this i have 4 different PF accounts.

Now to withdraw my PF, i was advised to fill Form 19 and Form 10 C. Can you please help me understand why do i need to fill Form 10C. Also after filling the forms and getting attested by my previous employer, where do i need to submit these forms (is it to the EPFO). Is it ok if i post them by Register post or do i need to submit them in person.

How can i know the amount details in each account (i have the account number for all the four accounts. 3 accounts are in Gurgaon and 1 account is in Delhi).

Please advice.

Regards,
    Sharath

Re: On EPF withdrawl

Hi Sharath,can you please post your query at our sister site : Big Helpers ,RTIIndia deals exclusively with RTI related issues.
    Thanks.

3. Re: On EPF withdrawl

Thanks, i will do that.

Regards.
    Sharath

Re: On EPF withdrawl

may be closed ,please.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android