Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On EPF withdrawl

I have a situation where i worked with a Private Ltd. for the past 7 years. During this tenure i was moved back and forth between different registered sister concerns of the same firm. Ex: i Was in 'A' moved to 'B' then moved back to 'A' and then moved to 'C' and then to 'A'. Due to this i have 4 different PF accounts.

Now to withdraw my PF, i was advised to fill Form 19 and Form 10 C. Can you please help me understand why do i need to fill Form 10C. Also after filling the forms and getting attested by my previous employer, where do i need to submit these forms (is it to the EPFO). Is it ok if i post them by Register post or do i need to submit them in person.

How can i know the amount details in each account (i have the account number for all the four accounts. 3 accounts are in Gurgaon and 1 account is in Delhi).

Please advice.

Regards,
    Sharath

› Find content similar to: On EPF withdrawl

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: On EPF withdrawl

Hi Sharath,can you please post your query at our sister site : Big Helpers ,RTIIndia deals exclusively with RTI related issues.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, i will do that.

Regards.
    Sharath

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

may be closed ,please.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android