Thread: How to get the insurance advisor licence which is not provided even after clearing exam in Sept,07

Name:
    Monika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to get the insurance advisor licence which is not provided even after clearing exam in Sept,07

Dear Sir,
    I cleared my IRDA insurance advisor exam with AVIVA LIFE INSURANCE, Jalandhar Branch in September,07 but till the date they have not given me agency or licence. They promised me that their co. has PAN INDIA presence and it won't be a problem with me to work due to the tranferable job of my husband. They had sent me a form and given me online ID to study for entrance exam via internet. They had not provided me direct classes for that. I myself paid for internet course as well as prepared for exams. I cleared it under the roll no ALD0009022in October,07. Then they started creating problem in giving agency. Finally they sent me agency form in Dec,07 which I delivered them in Jan,08. Almost 4 month have passed but till the date they have not given me agency saying that they do not have branch in Jhansi . Kindly tell me can I enrolled with some other comapny. How to go ahead and whom to approach for redressel.

I have been contacting them on phone but its of no use. Only thing is I am escalating my phone bills. Even for entrance exams they gave me Entrance Exam centre of Delhi though they committed for the local centre. Till the date I have spent almost Rs.5000/- but I have no agency in hand.

Personally I feel it bitter experience that these companies are be-fooling us just to enroll maximum advisor, but what about the services- they are least bothered to co-operate with us how will they treat client.

Sir, Kindly guide me. Also assist me to get my licence which IRDA provide us on clearing my IRDA Insurance agent exam. I request you to tell mehow to deal the matter as already 8 months have passed after clearing the exam and AVIVA has not given me my identity card. All I want to get rid of these people. I am also afraid that they are mis-using my documents as till the date they have not been provided me with my agency number and even scanned copy of licence etc. They have started keeping my STD calls on hold with no responses.
    When there was no response from the company side I raised the query to Mr. Sudiptta Bhattacharya via email which is reproduced below on 7th Feb,08

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your complaint is forwarded to the concerned officer dealing with this subject, you may contact him/her to the email address maheshagarwal@irda.gov.in

Regards,

(Mr. Sudipta Bhattacharya)
    Sr. Assistant Director
    IRDA
    Hyderabad.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent:
    07 February 200822:36
    To:
    lifecomplaints@irda.gov.in
    Subject: Non issue of licence

Dear Sir,

I cleared my IRDA insurance advisor exam with AVIVA in September,07 but till the date they have not given me agency or licence. They promised me that their co. has PAN INDIA presence and it won,t be a problem with me to work due to the tranferable job of my husband. They had sent me a form and given me online ID to study exam via internet. They had not provided me direct classes for that. I myself paid for internet course as well as prepared for exams. I cleared it under the roll no ALD0009022in October,07. Then they started creating problem in diving agency. Finally they sent me agency form in Dec,07 which I delivered them in Jan,08. Almost 1 month have passes but till the date they have not given me agency saying that they do not have branch in Jhansi . Kindly tell me can I enrolled with some other comapny. How to go ahead and whom to approach for redressel.

I have been contacting them on phone but its of no use. Only thing is I am escalating my phone bills. Even for exams they gave me centre of Delhi though they committed for the local centre. Till the date I have spent almost Rs.5000/- but till the date I have no agency in hand.

Personally I feel it bitter experience that these companies are be-fooling us just to enroll maximum advisor, but what about the services- they are least bothered to co-operate with us how will they treat client.

Sir, Kindly look into the matter and guide me.

Thanks

Monika Suredia

I did not get reply from the mail id refered by Mr. Bhattacharya till the date. Again I raised the issue with Mr. Chadda who is ombudsman.on 4th May,08.No reply yet. Infact now I want to know what to do next.

Sir, kindly guide me to how to approach RTI in this issue for redressel.
    Your assistance would be of great help for me.

Thanks
    Monika Suredia

› Find content similar to: How to get the insurance advisor licence which is not provided even after clearing exam in Sept,07

Last edited by ganpat1956; 18-11-08 at 10:47 PM.

Name:
    Monika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to get the insurance advisor licence which is not provided even after clearing exam in Sept,07

I would like to request all to help me to frame question for my problem of not getting Insurance advisor licence as I am really fed up with the co.
    Thanks
    Monika

Name:
    Inderjit Brar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to get the insurance advisor licence which is not provided even after clearing exam in Sept,07

Hi Monika

I am working with ICICI Prudential Priority Circle, a top segment of ICICI, as a Senior Manager in Chandigarh. I have read your post, please provide me some details about the roll no., date of exam, whether online or offline exam, city where you took the exam, your details like named mentioned on the IRDA form, date of birth, and medium in which you took your exam.

I think I will find your License no. once I get this information. You can mail me xxxxxxxxxx@vvvvv.zzzz

ICICI Prudential is the only Insurance Company which got AAA rating and being market leader till date, you should have checked the background of the company, its assets, its management. If after getting your license, you want to work with Priority Circle as an Advisor, you are welcome to do so. You dont have to come here to do this, you will be provided with online access to your account, where you can check your incentives, policies issued, their details, you can change funds online and you will get an ATM card so that you can withdraw your incentives throughout India anytime. These are some of the facilities we provide to our advisors. We also absorb good advisors who are at least graduates, who can achieve a set target in a given time, as Manager with starting package of 4.24 lacs per annum. It is called PINNACLE Program. We have many live examples in our branch itself where advisors are now working at senior managment positions such as Partners and Area Sales Manager.

It is the most transparent company in the Industry.

Regards,
    Inderjit Brar
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 18-11-08 at 10:42 PM. Reason: email links prohibited in this portal

Name:
    Inderjit Brar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Other option is that if you have cleared it on first attempt, you can take that exam again online, we will bear the IRDA license fee for this exam.

Please recheck your roll no., make sure it is not the application no.

Inderjit Brar

Name:
    Monika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Inderjeet,
    Recently I got the letter from the company that they want to terminate my agreement as I did not fulfill sales target. There was no question of doing this as I had applied for NOC which they had not provided me. All I want is to sue such companies. My RTI application's answer states that it has been forwarded for action. I do not want to reappear for exams for sick industry in which such players are active and no strict authority is working on there head.
    Monika

Name:
    Monika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Inderjeet,
    For information my name is MONIKA SUREDIA. I appeared for offline exam from Delhi in and it was in english. MY agent licenec no is DCL 3955238
    Thanks for replying. Monika suredia

Name:
    sanjay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Monica ,

There must be some communication gap because of which your having this problem, I would request you to please contact nearest aviva branch office and communicate your problem and ask them to be in touch with HO.

You should get reply in 48 hrs ,in case you dont get any feedback please write your communication address i will get the needful done.

Aviva is a customer centric company .

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thread shifted to Chitchat and closed, since no RTI issue appears to be discussed here. For further queries and discussions on this subject, please visit www.bighelpers.org. Also avoid posting email links in your posts.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android