Thread: Discussions: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Discussions: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3959-p...ion-india.html

Kindly use this thread to Post your clarifications, discussions or comments about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Thank You!

Regards,
    Kushal

› Find content similar to: Discussions: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Discussions: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

Kushal,

Still cannot edit.
    Although Edit icon appears below the post, it gives the mandatory 60 minutes message.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Discussions: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

I have corrected the permissions, let me know if that is ok!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Yes, now able to edit and successfully carried out the first edit job.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Position Open for RTI India Documenter and New Guide Segment at RTI India

I personally do feel inclined to take up this assignment ,knowing that Ganpat and Karira are there to provide excellent ambience , personal as well as professional.My hesitation isn't attributable to wren and martin or the Queen for that matter but to Bill Gates.i.e, technical manoeuvrability-shifting posts between different sites,closing a post and a few other very simple but unchartered areas . I did express my these very ephermal problems to Ganpat in my last post.

But I am a game and ready to take on regardless,if you gentlemen are willing to accept and assist.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Kushal I tried but couldn't and knew you would ,this is what I mean above.Manoeuverability pangs and not core professionalism .
    Thanks once again for silent and dignified operation.

Name:
    M. Faiyazuddin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I am keenly interested in readind and writing the issues relating to RTI. I also have enough time to devote to this forum but I do not know how to serve in a better way. In the days to come , I will try to prove my worth for this forum by your blessings and guidance. Thanks.

Name:
    Tejaswy
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This thing is really frustrating....
    you open one page only to find the link in another page.....why don't you just give the link to the other page directly

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android