Thread: Congratulations!

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Hi Dr. Kushal,
    I am Jackie Dada from Mumbai.I first came to knoe about RTI from the web site satyameva jayate. You guys are really working great. I also wish to master in RTI and help people to get result of their application,complaints etc. quickly and that too without paying bribe.

Until now I have done one RTI application on BMC and three on Dy.Registrar cooperative society ,Mhada. I have gone in appeal on Dy. Registrar as he has furnished me incomplete, incorrect and misleading information.

Can you suggest me web sites on co-op. hsg. soc.?

Thanking you and keep going.

Nikhil Gandhi.

2. Re: Congratulations!

Welcome Nikhil to RTI India. I am not aware about any sites on Co-op Societies, but we have many members who would be ready to help you if you post your queries at the forum. For Co-Op society Rejimonck would have better experience.

Re: Congratulations!

Nikhil,

You had hit the right chord. Welcome to RTI India. Your feedback for our administrator is much appreciated.

Cheers!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android