Topic Identifier

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

Re: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

Since you have already filed a complaint no need to file any more complaint. This time file first appeal and seek personal hearing.

If the RPO is in your own office you may seek personal inspection of files too.

CIC now a days do not acknowledge receipt of any complaints/appeals. They are even returning all the Complaints advising them to go for 1st Appeals. Feel lucky if your complaint goes through.

Sidharth

Last edited by sidmis; 28-07-08 at 07:04 PM.

2. Re: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

for my 2nd RTI application, i filed my first appeal and demanded personal hearing in the appeal.

FAA has invited me for the hearing. Members please forward your valuable suggestions as i would be attending my first hearing.

do the FAAs negociates during the hearings ?

> do the FAAs negociates during the hearings

PIOs and FAAs certainly negotiate depending upon the case. Mostly it depends how you have cornered them. But it's always an exception rather than a rule. Do you think you have sufficient cause so that these guys feel vulnerable?

Negotiation apart you must concentrate on the case at your hand and try to convince that your request for information has been denied. For more tips on this issue plz see this post.

Keep your negotiations to the later part. Don't show your eagerness on negotiation.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1046-i...g-what-do.html

Getting a Personal hearing at First Appeal stage is a rare oppertunity now a days. You will gain valuable insights into the process. So Good Luck.

Sidharth
    Last edited by sidmis; 25-08-08 at 06:19 PM.

4. Re: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

the intimation of hearing of first appeal has been undersigned by a person other than FAA.

is it allowed under the Act or is it a foul ?

the intimation of hearing of first appeal has been undersigned by a person other than FAA.
    is it allowed under the Act or is it a foul ?
    As long as the notice is signed by an officer with his official seal and signature, there is nothing wrong. If you have doubts confirm it with the office regarding the dates.

But the decision/order has to be signed by the First Appellate officer only. Nobody else can do that.

6. Re: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

one of my hearings for the above case, was held on 08/09/2008.

during the hearing i felt that the CPIO was constantly following this thread from the day 1.

so now onwards i won't send any further details on this thread.

and only after the case is settled i will upload the complete correspondence.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by prbhat_gen View Post
    one of my hearings for the above case, was held on 08/09/2008.

during the hearing i felt that the CPIO was constantly following this thread from the day 1.

so now onwards i won't send any further details on this thread.

and only after the case is settled i will upload the complete correspondence.
    Abhishek,

This is a Public Forum open to any guest (without registration) to see and open to any member (with registration) to post and download.

8. Re: uneccessary delay been extended by Passort Office, Ghaziabad

one of the orders in the above case, has been upload on the website of CIC at https://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/OK-18092008-03.pdf

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android