Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection

1. New gas connection without purchasing cooker/stove from the gas agency.

Hi,
    In Kerala all the gas agencies of the public petroleum companies ask the people to buy either cooker or stove if they want a new gas connection. Without buying these there is no gas connection available. At last this goes like people willfully bought the cooker from the gas agency. Even for a 2nd cylinder we need to buy something like this else they won’t sanction the cylinder. Can we get ride of this using the power of RTI.

Thanks,
    Sreerag

2. Re: New gas connection without purchasing cooker/stove from the gas agency.

Dear Sreerag

Please read this full thread and u will find solution to your problem.

regards

3. Cost of Indane Gas connection in Outer Ring road Bangalore

Hi,
    I recently moved to Bangalore from Pune. Since I had pipelined gas (with a refundable deposit of just Rs.500) in Pune, I didnt have any problem. But now the local Indane Gas Distributor (the only Govt. one nearby) is asking for Rs. 5000 for a connection and is saying that I need to buy his Gas stove and there are no other options available. This seems totally insensible to me.

How much does a Gas connection cost with Indane in Bangalore.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Cost of Indane Gas connection in Outer Ring road Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeev Ganesh View Post
    Hi,
    I recently moved to Bangalore from Pune. Since I had pipelined gas (with a refundable deposit of just Rs.500) in Pune, I didnt have any problem. But now the local Indane Gas Distributor (the only Govt. one nearby) is asking for Rs. 5000 for a connection and is saying that I need to buy his Gas stove and there are no other options available. This seems totally insensible to me.

How much does a Gas connection cost with Indane in Bangalore.
    Your post has been merged with an existing thread on the same subject/topic. Please read the full thread above.

Also read:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/24772-...onnection.html

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/65974-...onnection.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Thumbs down Re: indane gas complaint

Respected Sir,
    My name is Vivin and i had applied for a new gas connection with RANIE ENTERPRISES, 44-PERUMAL NAGAR, NANGANALLUR , CHENNAI on 18/06/2011
    and i received the Letter on 18/09/2011. When i went in person to the get the connection, they are forcing me to buy the gas stove along with the
    connection whereas in the indian oil website, its mentioned that the purchase of gas stove is not mandatory along with the new . I have already purchased a SUN FLAME ISI marked gas stove and i dont want the stove that is offered along with the new connection
    connection. Please advice.

6. Re: Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection

Vivin Mathew, your post has been merged with an existing thread on the same subject to avoid clutter. Please go through all the posts here and you will find your solution.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

7. Re: Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pathak View Post
    total prize for indane gas is 2300 without stove includes the regulater & one LPG cylender.
    But without stove you have to show the stove purchased receipt for confirming that you have already taken it.
    they can inspect your home for checking the stove. As said by indane gas customer care.

8. Regarding Cooking Gas

Dear Sir/Madam,

I took it a new bharat gas connection few days earlier by "Kitchen Care" in East Delhi by paying Rs. 5350. We have argue with the person working there to not took it Gas Stove but he was saying this is compulsory accessories by BPCL. Whether I dont want to took it Gas stove and they have charged for Tea, Apprren and other faltu accessories also. I think they are charging seperate amount from different customer. And they are taking other Rs. 1750 for Second cylinder. Is it correct or what.
    Now my query is what is the genuine cost of new connection with second cylinder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android